LIANGA WATER DISTRICT envisions itself to be of utmost reliable, adequate, safe, and potable water service provider, environmental-oriented and financially viable utility.
LIANGA WATER DISTRICT is committed to provide efficient water service with dependable workforce abreast-resiliency, sustainable water supply and a good steward of our natural resources.
- To safeguard and maintain existing water resource, facilities and structures;
- To achieve maximum operational efficiency and attain effectiveness in all key result areas for Lianga Water District viability;
- To take active part in environmental protection program particularly in watershed; and
- To reduce unaccounted for water to an acceptable 20% level.
The LIANGA WATER DISTRICT by virtue of Presidential Decree No. 198, CHAPTER II Purpose and Formation SECTION 5:
- Acquiring, installing, improving, maintaining and operating water supply and distribution systems for domestic, industrial, municipal, and agricultural uses for residents and lands within the boundaries of such district;
- Providing, maintaining, and operating wastewater collection, treatment and disposal facilities, and;
- Conducting such other functions and operations incidental to water resource development, utilization and disposal within such district, as are necessary or incident to said purpose